March 1 – 5, 2024 | Waldorf-Astoria Orlando | Walt Disney World Resort
Save the Date – Registration Opens Soon!
Sponsors To Date
Registration Opens December 6 – Check Back to Sign Up Then!
Also remember, Member dues are discounted (25% for Manufacturing and Conveyor Systems Integrator Members, and 5% for Technical Members) when a Member Company representative participates in a minimum of one in-person CEMA meeting per year.
%D DAYS %H HOURS %M MINUTES LEFT FOR EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT!
"*" indicates required fields
Annual Meeting Schedule at a Glance
Friday, March 1
Noon – 4pm Board of Directors Meeting (Executive Session)
5:30 pm Newcomers Welcome and Orientation (First-time Attendees, Mentors, CEMA Board of Directors)
- Sponsored by 4B Components
6:30 pm Welcome Reception and Dinner (All Members and Registered Guests)
- Dinner sponsored by JIE Drives
Saturday, March 2
6:30 am Breakfast Buffet (All Members and Registered guests) served until 8:00 am
7:00 am Meetings Committee
7:30 am Concurrent Committee Meetings
- Government Affairs
- Membership & Marketing
9:00 am General Business Session
- President’s Welcome and Introductions
- Alex Chausovsky Keynote Address
- Panel Discussion
12:00 pm Networking Luncheon – (All Members and Registered Guests) – Served until 1:00 pm
1:15 pm Concurrent Meetings
- Past Presidents’ Meeting (Executive Session)
- Young Professionals Committee (45 and under)
6:30 pm Fun Night Reception and Dinner (All Members and Registered Guests)
- Reception sponsored by JIE Drives
- Dinner sponsored by PPI – Precision Pully & Idler
Sunday, March 3
Optional Activities, all attendees welcome, come network and play:
8:00 am Fun Walk/Run
- Sponsors include NORD Drivesystems and Webster Industries
12:30 am Golf Tournament, Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Monday, March 4
7:00 am Breakfast Buffet (All Members and Registered Guests) served until 8:30am
7:30 am Concurrent Sessions
- Conveyor Chain & Sprocket
- Conveyor Systems Integrators
- Sponsored by Frantz Manufacturing
- Joint Screw Conveyor / Bucket Elevator
9:00 am Joint Bulk / Unit Handling Session
- Sponsored by Dodge Industrial
10:30 am Concurrent Sessions
- Bulk Handling Section
- Unit Handling Section
- Sponsored by Flow-Turn
6:00 pm Annual Reception and Dinner (All Members and Registered Guests)
- Dinner & Reception Sponsored by Siemens Industries
Tuesday, March 5
7:30am Board of Directors Meeting (Executive Session)
CEMA is excited to host the 2024 Annual Meeting at the beautiful Waldorf Astoria Orlando, at Walt Disney World Resort.
Waldorf Astoria Orlando has garnered industry accolades from both meetings and leisure travel experts over the years as a result of its dedication to providing a memorable stay for every guest. In addition to top awards from Tripadvisor, Travelocity, and Hotels.com, and more, they have been named a 4-Star Award Winner by Forbes, received a Readers’ Choice Award and been named a Top Hotel for Business Travelers by Condé Nast, and included in the Best Hotels in the United States by US News & World Report.
- The Waldorf Astoria pools and cabanas are the perfect antidote to the hustle and bustle of the theme parks and attractions, and guests can also enjoy the 3-acre Lazy River pool and water slide at the adjoining Signia by Hilton.
- Enjoy more fun with 30-minute early entry to any Walt Disney World Theme Park every day, and continuous luxury motorcoach transportation to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Disney Springs.
- The WA Kids Club keeps children happily entertained and feeling welcome, with a world of adventure and learning for them and a little free time for you.
- Outstanding fine and casual dining options reflect the culinary excellence established at the original Waldorf Astoria in New York.
- And of course, luxurious therapies, soothing environments and a unique client-centric approach unify to create an elevated state of rejuvenation and renewal at the Waldorf Astoria Spa.
The CEMA rate is $315 per night for single or double occupancy in a standard room.
(Additional people are $25 plus 12.5% room tax per person to a maxiumum of 4 people per room.)
CEMA will make your reservations. No payment for the hotel is collected at this time; you will supply a credit card at check-in for your hotel costs. The CEMA rate is also available up to 3 nights in advance or following the Annual Meeting, based on space and rate availability.
NOTE: CEMA Rate cut-off is February 2. You can register after that time based on room availability, but will not be guaranteed the discounted rate. Contact Karen at the CEMA office, 239-260-8406, with any questions.
A Resort Fee will be added to all Room Rates:
$50/room/night Reduced to $20/room/night, plus 12.5% sales tax. Includes:
- Premium Wi-Fi access throughout the resort and public areas for up to 2 devices (does not include the meeting spaces);
- two (2) bottles of water daily;
- shuttle service to Walt Disney World® theme parks and Disney Springs®;
- 20% off Spa treatments at Waldorf Astoria Spa;
- access to Waldorf Astoria Golf Club practice facilities, with complimentary golf club rentals after 2pm;
- 20% off apparel and merchandise at the Waldorf Astoria Pro Shop; and
- access to the Waldorf fitness center.
- The Waldorf offers 24-hour valet parking; there is no self-park. The valet parking fee is discounted from $52 to $40 per day plus applicable taxes. Overnight guests have in/out privileges.
Interested in upgrading from a standard room? We would be happy to get a price for you; please call Karen at 239-260-8405 to discuss.
Registration Opens December 6
Tickets are valid 7 days before, during, and 7 days after the meeting dates. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket on the same day are required. To make park reservations, you will need to sign-in to an existing Disney® Account or create a new one and link each ticket. Park reservations are subject to availability – please check the Park Availability Calendar. For details on making a park reservation, please visit Disney Park Pass Experience Updates.
Whether it’s your first visit or your 100th, Disney recommends reviewing the Walt Disney World® Resort Experience Updates.
What is the cancellation policy?
FOR REGISTRATION FEES: You may send a substitute in your place at any time. To request a refund (less a $100 service charge), notify Karen at CEMA (Karen@CEMAnet.org) of your cancellation in writing no later than noon on February 2, 2024. NO REFUNDS can be issued for cancellation after this date.
FOR HOTEL: You must cancel hotel reservations by 4:00 pm three (3) days prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
I have a question about or need to change my registration. Who should I contact?
Karen Lampart at the CEMA office (Karen@CEMAnet.org, or 239.260.8406) would be happy to answer your questions or make any necessary changes to your registration.
What meals are included in my registration fee?
Your registration fee includes the following meals:
- Receptions and Buffet Dinners Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast on Saturday and Monday
- Lunch on Saturday
- Reception and Plated Dinner Monday
In order for guests to participate in the meal events, they must be registered. Name badges are required at all CEMA events to distinguish registered guests for the hotel staff.
What is the dress code?
Attire for all events and meetings will be casual except for Monday evening’s Annual Reception and Dinner, where dress will be jacket for the men, and either a dress or pant suit for the women.
Will paper handouts be available at the Conference?
No, we are trying hard to reduce the impact of our meetings and conferences. You will receive links to minutes from the last meetings, and to agendas for the Annual Meeting via email in advance. In addition, every morning during the conference, you will receive an email with the schedule for the day and links to the agendas for that day’s meetings. Finally, QR codes linking to the agendas will be available in meeting rooms.
What if I want to arrive early, or stay a few days longer?
The quoted hotel rates are available 3 nights before and 3 nights after the Conference, subject to space and rate availability.