Designed to supplement
“User’s In-Plant Safety Program”
CEMA Safety Committee designed these Posters as a Service to the Industry. If you would like a full set in PDF, please contact email@example.com
- Files are formatted as TIF (6 MB) / PNG (under 1 MB) high resolution files.
- You can modify the top right panel to include your company’s Safety Program Slogan or print them as they are.
- The type of printing and poster material and coating is left to the user to determine based on the anticipated placement of the posters.
- Do not try to open the files on your net browser.
Follow these procedures to download:
- Right Click the Safety Poster file (highlighted in blue, not the picture) you want to download
- Save to your computer
- Then open
The pictograms on these posters represent the asociated CEMA Safety Labels which should be placed on your equipment. See the CEMA Safety Label Page for more details on the Safety Labels and Safety Label Placement Guidelines