Welcome to CEMA’s Membership/Marketing Committee! This meeting will start promptly at 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm. The purpose of the Membership committee is to bring relevant conveyor equipment manufacturers and technical companies into the CEMA organization. The purpose of the Marketing committee is to create interest and intrigue of potential new members, drive sales, and distribution ofCEMA Publications and Standards to the conveyor market.
AGENDA (PDF Download)
- Call to Order
- Attendance and Introductions
- Approval of Minutes of March 12, 2021 (attached)
- Section/Committee Champions
- Membership Report
- Marketing Report
a) CEMA Store Status
b) Analytics Review – Measuring Success Analytics Review – Measuring Success
c) Advertising – DC Velocity, Pit & Quarry, Feed & Grain, Plant Engineering, possible contingency spending.
d) CEMA Book “Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials” 7th Edition, Spanish Version – Updates.
e) Unit Handling Book
f) Bucket Elevator Book
- News Release – Review and Approve
- Discussion of new Co-Chair (Unit) election at AM 2022.
- New Business
- Next Meeting – March 19, 2022, at Rancho Bernardo Inn, San Diego, CA
Chris Doyle, Co-Chair, Unit
Jimmy Swiger, Co-Chair, Bulk
Kimberly MacLaren, Vice-Chair